COVID-19 Update from Argen CEO
Dear Valued Customer,
At Argen, the health, safety and well-being of our customers, employees, partners, and community is our top priority. We want to assure you that we have developed a comprehensive Business Continuity Plan to ensure that Argen remains operational and can continue to service your needs.
In January, we set up an Argen COVID-19 Task Force to continuously track and monitor the global COVID-19 situation. Over the past few months, we have been actively preparing for various scenarios by significantly increasing our inventory levels of raw materials and ensuring we are properly staffed. We are confident we have the materials and people to continue providing you with the highest level of quality products and customer service. Fortunately, we manufacture our products in the USA, which means we are able to continue to fulfill your orders.
To ensure we remain operational, we are implementing robust proactive measures. These measures include continuous cleaning, social distancing, and most importantly separation of shifts for redundancy by department. As a result, we will require additional time to process your orders. We ask for your help and support over the next few weeks as we change our delivery times through April 6, 2020:
• All digital cases: 12:00 PM (PST) cut-off time
• All design services cases: 12:00 PM (PST) cut-off time • All domestic standard orders (alloys, zirconia discs, etc.): no same day shipping, all orders will ship following day
• All international standard orders (alloys, zirconia discs, etc.): no same day or next day shipping, all orders will ship with varied delivery times based on geography and order quantity
• All returns to Argen: may be delayed up to 14 days
• All refining settlements: may be delayed up to 5 days
Now more than ever we are here to be an extension of your laboratory and your partner as we all navigate the ongoing COVID-19 situation. Also, as the information around COVID-19 unfolds, we will continue to monitor all developments and communicate with you on a regular basis.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact your Sales Rep or Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your ongoing support and trust. Please be safe!