is perfect for any lab that receives intraoral scans from their doctor and needs help designing and manufacturing the model and case.
Who is it for?
Intraoral Design is the ultimate solution for any lab that receives intraoral scans from their doctors.
Whether you just want a model, or need the full restoration too, Argen has the perfect solution to meet your needs.
How does it work?
Argen accepts all intraoral scan files, making it easy for you to use.
Just upload the scan file to Argen and we'll create the model.
Plus, you can opt to have Argen design the restoration too and your entire case will ship to you in one neat package.
Argen can design & manufacture the...
What are the benefits for Intraoral Design?
- You can say “yes” to intraoral scans without having to invest in hardware, software, or anything else.
- You’ll receive a top-quality model upon which to design your restoration.
- You can choose to have Argen design the restoration on top of the model, manufacture it, quality control it, and ship it back to you.
- Argen does all the heavy lifting; we deliver a quality product and we do it quickly.
- Submit your files by 3:00pm (PST) and you’ll have a design ready for your review by 8:00 AM the next morning.
What do you need to get started?
All you need is an intraoral scan file. That's it!
Our workflow proudly supports the following intraoral scan files
Planscanexported from Romexis 4.2 and PlanCAD 5.6 as a sectioned scan in 3oxz file
3M True Definitionexported from 3M Connection Center as an un-sectioned scan in 3oxz file
iTeromodelled section case
Exported fromiTero Portalas an un-sectioned STL
Carestreamun-sectioned scan in STL
and all other sectioned scans in STL format