Built for Precision
Take control and automate in-lab production with Roland’s premium milling technology, backed by Argen.
Contact us for more information.
Milling Made Easy
Roland Mills are well known for their ease of use, complex milling ability, and industry-leading warranty. Get ultimate flexibility and productivity thanks to Roland’s sophisticated technology and ability to mill a variety of materials.
Your Mill. Your Way.
Build a mill package that’s right for you. Mix and match your preferred mill, suction unit, furnace, and accessories to meet your specific needs. Contact your Sale Rep for specific mill bundles.
Your All-Access Pass
When you purchase a mill through Argen, you get access to our professional milling expertise.
- Milling strategies
- Renowned technical team
The Roland DWX-52D Dry Mill is the next generation of the industry’s best-selling dental mill, keeping everything users love and making it even better. Reliable, precise, and affordable, the DWX-52D 5-Axis Dental Milling Machine now offers better disc handling, more material capabilities, improved tool management and other enhanced features to deliver even more efficiency.
- Available with or without design software
- 2 x 5 MP cameras
- Blue LED Technology and multi-line scanning
- Auto-start scanning for high productivity
- Reliable impression scanning
- Optional Lab Care
The Roland DWX-52DCi Dry Mill is the ultimate in ease, material flexibility and unattended production. With a 6-slot Automatic Disc Changer, 15-station Automatic Tool Changer and other automated features, it gives users of all skill levels an exceptionally powerful, efficient and affordable dental restoration solution.
Accessories & Software
Shenpaz Sintra Plus
The Shenpaz Sintra Plus meets the needs of dental labs that demand a high degree of versatility from their zirconia sintering furnaces. The furnace offers superb translucency with Shenpaz automatic degassing and is fully adaptable with 10 steps that include programming of all possible parameters for perfect sintering and compatibility to all types of ZrO.
- Intuitive full color digital display
- Simultaneous sintering of up to 80 restorations
- USB port for fast transfer of program data
- Acoustic signals that alert to furnace status
- 1 year warranty
These high-temperature furnaces are ideally suited for sintering bridges and crowns made of translucent zirconia. The special heating elements made of molybdenum disilicide promise the best possible protection against chemical interaction between the charge and the furnace components.
- Tmax 1650°C
- Furnace chamber with a volume of 1 or 4 liters
- Dual shell housing made of textured stainless steel sheets with additional fan cooling for low surface temperature
- Compact design with lift door, opening upwards
- Adjustable air inlet
Quatro Power Station Suction Unit
Quatro Power Station 2 – Brushed
Quatro Power Station 2 – Brushless
Quatro Power Station 6 - Brushless
The Quatro Suction Unit is an automatic dust collector with high capacity, sealable, and easily disposable filter bags.
- Allergy-safe filters for safe capture/containment of large amounts of debris
- HEPA Filter, 99.97% efficiency on sub-micron particles
- Intelligent controls provide constant monitoring and maintenance alerts, "Bag-Full" pressure indicator
- Available with two or six filter stations
Quatro iVac Twin Suction Unit
Quatro iVac Twin – Infinity
Quatro iVac Twin – Brushless
Designed for systems that generate large volumes of dust, the iVAC is an intelligent "next generation" dust collector with FCS.
- Exclusive Filter Cleaning System (FCS), is fully automatic, self-activating and hands-free
- True HEPA Filter, 99.97% efficiency on sub-micron particles
- Built-in extra-large collector
- Fully digital control panel indicates filter replacement and maintenance cycles
BOFA DustPRO Suction Unit
The DustPRO Universal is BOFA’s first choice industrial standalone dust extraction and filtration system. It has been developed for the safe and effective removal of swarf and smaller particulates.
- 18 liter capacity filter bag
- HEPA filter for capturing fine particulate
- Brushless motor (for longer periods of time before servicing)
- Digital speed control - For variable airflow rates
MillBox is the dental CAM solution developed for milling any kind of restoration with any material. Equipped with a simple to follow user interface that is both innovative and appealing, MillBox simplifies the nesting and toolpath creation.
- Import any type of dental restoration from any Open CAD source
- Automatic features are applied to each imported object (support pins, margin line detection, offset, etc)